WHAT IS ABDOMINOPLASTY SURGERY?
A tummy tuck or tummy tuck is cosmetic surgery intervention for people with sagging abdominal skin following pregnancy or significant weight loss.
It removes excess damaged skin and resets healthy skin to the lower belly, leaving a masked scar in the undergarments.
During this intervention, the doctor MEZIANE will carry out complementary actions improving the result, as a lipoaspiration on the upper abdomen and flanks or a treatment of the abdominal muscles called diastasis cure.
OPERATIONAL MODALITIES AND SUITES FOR ABDOMINOPLASTY
- General anesthesia
- Hospitalization: 2 nights
- Edema (slight swelling): 1 month
- Immediately visible and spectacular result
- Result is stable and definitive after 3 months
- Wearing a compression sheath: 2 months
- Wearing stockings: 10 days
- Resume work: after 15 days to 3 weeks
- Resumption of sports activities: 6 to 8 weeks
- Final scars: 6 to 12 months
- Sensory disorders of the belly are frequent and temporary. They improve in 3 to 6 months.