What is hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is a molecule naturally present in the dermis of the skin, mixed with collagen fibers and fibroblasts.
Its amount decreases with age and causes the appearance of wrinkles and loss of facial volume. hyaluronic acid injections will help fill this gap and bring volume where it’s needed.
ZONES CONCERNED WITH INJECTION OF HYALURONIC ACID
There are various areas that can be affected by injecting hyaluronic acid:
- TEMPES: temples become sharper and deeper with age, and a hyaluronic acid injection provides an effect of facial rejuvenation .
- THE PUPPETS: A moderate injection of the cheekbones makes it possible to redraw them naturally, without excess.
- LES CERNES: dark circles give a tired appearance to the face. Dark circles correspond on the one hand to the depression between the eyelid and the top of the cheek and on the other hand to a dark coloring. The treatment of dark circles by injection of hyaluronic acid gives the face an appearance rested by the filling of the depression but does not act on its residual pigmentation.
- THE NASO-GENIEN SILLON: as you get older, it gets deeper. This disgrace is accentuated by the sagging cheek on the nasolabial fold. An injection of hyaluronic acid makes it possible to fill this wrinkle. It is possibly associated with a moderate injection of cheekbones that has a lifting effect on the nasolabial fold.
- THE PENES OF AMERTUMES: these folds that leave from the corner of the mouth, give a sad and bitter air. They are treated with hyaluronic acid injection.
- THE RIDES OF THE “LION”: it only happens when it persists after injection of botox .
- LIPS: a moderate injection of hyaluronic acid at the lip level naturally plumps the lips, redraws their contours or improves their appearance. perioral wrinkles.
- LE MENTON: An injection of hyaluronic acid in the chin helps to improve the appearance of a chin that is leaking or filling a wrinkle between the chin and the lower lip.
CONDUCT OF A HYALURONIC ACID INJECTION SESSION
- The injections take place at aesthetic center of Dr. MEZIANE in Montpellier. </li >
- Anesthesia: Hyaluronic acid is mixed with lidocaine, a local anesthetic.
- The area is asleep as you inject.
- Needle or flexible needle injection technique
- Duration: 20 min to 1h.
SUITES FOR HYALURONIC ACID INJECTION
The effect of injection of hyaluronic acid is immediate.
You will see the result at the end of the injection session .
The resumption of social activities is immediate.
ACTION TIME: varies depending on the products used and the injection area. It varies between 10 and 18 months.
The follow-up is carried out by the Doctor MEZIANE , 15 days after the injection, in order to ensure the quality of the result and carry out a free editing if necessary.
In order to maintain the result obtained with injections of hyaluronic acid, it is advisable to repeat the injections every 1 to 2 years depending on the treated areas.