TREATMENT OF FACIAL WRINKLES BY BOTOX ;
Botox or botulinum toxin is a molecule used to temporarily weaken the activity of muscles in which she is injected.
It is a medicine used for decades by several medical specialties (ophthalmology, ENT, urology, neurology …).
In our practice, Botox injection has been used for more than 20 years to reduce the action of the muscles responsible for facial expression wrinkles .
You will find, a relaxed and fulfilled face.
See also: anti-perspiration botox injections
WHAT ARE THE BOTOX INJECTION AREAS?
- Wrinkles of the forehead
- Lion wrinkles (or glabella wrinkles)
- Crow’s feet
- Paranasal wrinkles or Bunny Lines
- Wrinkles in the chin
PROCEEDINGS AND SUITES OF THE BOTOX SESSION
- The Botox session takes place at the aesthetic center with Dr. MEZIANE in Montpellier .
- The duration is about 20 minutes.
- First visible results after 3 days and completed in 1 week.
- The effect of Botox lasts about 4 to 6 months. Its action is, of course, always reversible.
- The consequences are simple, with immediate resumption of social activity.
- Just do not massage the injected areas, do not practice sports and do not take a hot bath for 24 hours.
- In order to maintain the result obtained, a regular renewal of the session is advised.