Facial Lifting or Cervico-Facial Lifting
The cervicofacial lift or lower face and neck lift is a procedure to correct the sagging of the skin and muscles of the face and neck. neck.
The goal of this intervention is a rejuvenation of the face and neck while keeping a natural look , not fired.
The technique that gives a natural and lasting result , is the deep vertical lift that is a resetting of the SMAS (superficial musculo-aponeurotic system) , with an excess skin lift.
It allows you to reposition the structures as it was a few years ago by correcting, the lower part of the face removing the jowls and reducing the folds of bitterness and the nasolabial folds and the neck, restoring the chin-chin angle, correcting the double chin.
The goal of the cervico-facial lifting is not to change the shape and the appearance of the face , but on the contrary to restore it.
Terms & Operative Suites
- The scar is hidden in the hair and around the ear
- Conditions of hospitalization: one night of hospitalization and exit the next day without dressing
- Anesthesia: general anesthesia
- Duration of intervention: 2 to 3 hours
- Little pain but feeling of discomfort or tension behind the ears and neck
- Bruising: 7 to 15 days
- Edema: a few days
- The first shampoo is authorized the day after the intervention
- Resumption of social activities on day 7 with makeup and on day 15 without makeup