RHINOPLASTY OR NOSE AESTHETIC SURGERY
The nose from its position in the center of the face is a very important element in its harmony.
Rhinoplasty or nose surgery, to correct the unsightly appearance of a nose: too long, too wide, too small, deviated, with a bump, a thick point, globose, drooping, nostrils flat or too big …
The goal is to get a natural-looking, harmonious-looking nose , balancing with the rest of the face and the structures that surround it and suit the personality of the patient, while responding to the demands of the latter.
The intervention brings a morphological and aesthetic improvement , most often quite appreciable, as well as a non-negligible psychological benefit.
The scar is usually located inside the nose associated with a 3mm scar located at the base of the columella .
MODALITIES AND OPERATIVE SUITES
- Terms of hospitalization: outpatient or overnight stay
- Anesthesia: general anesthesia
- Duration of intervention: 2 to 3 hours
- No pain but breathing through the mouth until the wicks are removed the day after the procedure.
- Bruising: 7 to 15 days.
- Edema of the nose.
- Wearing a splint for 1 week.
- Prohibition of contact sports for 2 to 3 months.
- Good result at 3 months, final result between 8 months and 1 year.